Japan

>【JAPAN】MY BEAUTY HAUL!

Beauty junkies never missed beauty haul in Japan.


Welcome back!


Many beauty products and brands can be found in Japan drugstores and they are everywhere. Beauty junkies can just stay for hours because the store is huge and there are a lot of products. Unfortunately, I bought only a few masks during my last Osaka trip. Others were souvenirs from my family but I find them really good, definitely worth a try. I love the masks from Japan, they usually packed a few sheets in a packet. I was amazed at first because the mask that I used is usually 1 sheet per packet.


LuLuLun Face Mask

I bought this (the pink packaging) during my last Osaka trip when I was in one of the streets in Dotonbori. Stopped by a few big drugstores and passed by many stores, LuLuLun masks were everywhere, literally every drugstore. I thought it must be famous and hence I grabbed one packet for myself. The price is reasonable, about RM10++ if I'm not mistaken, and there are 7 sheets in a packet.


Keana Rice Mask



Bought only one pack and gave it to jie jie, (the Japanese style packaging caught my eyes) and she got me back the same mask. Because....this is a MUST-BUY mask. There are 10 sheets in a packet. It contains a lot of serum and it sits well on my face. The serum smells like sake but not overpowering, I love it.


Horse Oil Moisture Face Mask



Again, 7 sheets in a packet. I used it on every alternate day. I love how my skin feels after using it, smooth and tighten but the serums were too little. The serums were just nice for the 7 sheets of mask without having excess serums. Hence, you can't apply extra serums on the mask but overall the results were good.


Majolica Majorca Eye Shadow
  


This brand is everywhere in Japan too, you can find all kind of Majolica Majorca make up products from most of the drugstores. This is a compact lightweight 4 colors eyeshadows that come with an applicator, suitable for morning and night makeup look.


Kose CoenRich Q10 whitening hand cream

This is also a souvenir from jie jie, I got nothing to say but mad love for the hand cream. I'm quite particular about buying hand cream, I have lots of concern especially the smell or texture or the feeling after I've applied the hand cream. But, this is just, too good. I will consider to repurchase it again. Haha
Read more here.


Loreal Renewal Lash Serum

An alternative choice for mascara, it helps in lengthen and thicken our lashes but of course, it doesn't darken the lashes like mascara, that's the difference. I use this every morning for a healthy looking lashes. Thumbs up for this lash serum.


Shiseido Fino Premium Touch Hair Treatment
  


Use this once or twice a week for silky smooth hair. It strengthens and repairs the damaged hair, doesn't cause oily or heavy looking after used. If your hair is heavily colored, this could be a good choice as it preserves the hair color.
P.S Another souvenir from jie jie



Cheers
INSTAGRAM: _megantsy

Share your thoughts :

@_megantsy