【ST IVES SCRUB REVIEW】 HOW TO SET HEALTHY AND GLOWING COMPLEXION?



St Ives scrub rescue my lifeless skin and strive for a dewy glowy look!

Healthy complexion. Glowing skin.


There are various factors that cause dull complexion which generally describe as lack of radiance and glow, flat, lackluster and uneven skin tone.


How to get healthy and glowing skin?



Avoid triggers like smoking. Whatever frustrations and stresses that you're holding onto, put it aside, give yourself some spaces and do something you love. Work-life balance is important. Add a stop at the gym to your daily routine for some aerobic activities to remove toxins from our skin and enhance skin circulations.
Eating a balanced diet and drinking plenty of water may also help prevent dull skin. Head to bed early every night! Okayyyy..I've been telling myself to sleep early for years but I just couldn't....Anything that keeps you up at night is getting in the way of your best skin, the water that you've taken into your body is basically equal to zero.


On top of all the above, let's talk about skincare regimens!

Remove make up every night before beauty sleep, you don't want to clog up your poles and make your skin looks dull. Avoid using over-mattifying cosmetics, a makeup remover that contains alcohol and it's advisable to use sunscreen daily. Regardless how much of the water we drink in a day, we still need a moisturizer to seal up the gap between skin cells for a smooth and reflective surface. Don't forget to exfoliate too!


I'm a type of person who thinks committing to cleanse-tone-moisturize routine and mask once in a while is more than enough until I came across Philosophy Purity Exfoliating Clay Mask, I've finally realized how important is skin exfoliating.
The accumulated dead skin cells make our skin looks dull and flat. Dead skin will not shed off easily with normal cleanser. Hence, exfoliate regularly is a very crucial step in a skincare routine to reveal light-reflecting skin underneath. It allows better penetration for skincare products too.


Why I choose St Ives to face scrub?



To slough dead skin cells off the surface of my skin and turn up the glow!!
Yeap. Instead of an exfoliating mask, I'm trying a face scrub! St Ives is America's #1 Scrub brand. One way you can exfoliate for brighter and healthier looking skin is with a face scrub. St Ives Radiant Skin Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Face Scrub is formulated with 100% natural exfoliants, made of California walnut shell which keeps skin soft and glowing, and for a gentle yet effective exfoliation.

I use the face scrub followed by a mask two times a week to achieve better results. 
I'll scrub my face gently to avoid irritation and massage a little to improve blood flow within the skin and it helps in delivering the nutrition to skin cells making them healthier. Try to avoid products that contain a high percentage of alcohol.


#Turn up the glow!


I can see the result immediately after washing off the face scrub! Clean and glowy! Skin doesn't feel oily but soft. Of course, it doesn't last forever unless you keep it as a weekly routine + normal skincare routine, your skin will definitely appreciate it.
 As for myself, I use it once or twice a week as it tends to dry out my skin.

Smell: Fruity 

Texture: Creamy


#TurnUpTheGlow with #StIvesMalaysia Face Scrub and share with me what do you think about the products. Believe everyone has different skin type, make sure to pick the right skin care products to address your concerns.



Cheers
INSTAGRAM: _megantsy

Share your thoughts :

@_megantsy