【UPTOWN DAMANSARA】SOFTSRVE ICE CREAM


Softsrve ice-cream offer churros!!

Chocolate flavor will always be my first choice, it's even better to serve with churros. All I can say is....Perfectooo! 

The small cup which filled with ice-cream is placed over a tall cup. I was astonished when I realized my ice-cream wasn't in a full tall cup. This is because the dry ice is kept in the tall cup which explains the beautiful smoke and keeping the temperature low to prolonged the soft serve melting state. 







Fluffy, the cotton candy, cereal milk ice-cream and churros deep chocolate ice-cream.
Cereal milk ain't my favorite. It's too milky. 


Softsrve Ice-Cream & Dessert Bar

31, Jalan SS21/1A , Damansara Uptown, PJ.

11am to 11pm.
Closed on Mondays.

More info: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/softsrve


Cheers

INSTAGRAM: _megantsy

Share your thoughts :

@_megantsy