【CAUDALIE】FIRST TRY ON CAUDALIE SKINCARE PRODUCTS



I tend to look for a new brand after finish using my existing skin care product or stop using if it doesn't suit my skin. To prevent myself from wasting too much of money on products that don't suit me, I will first get to know my own skin type, then look for trustworthy brand with the product series that suit my skin, reviews from users or recommendations from anyone.


My skin type

Normal to Dry. If i don't apply any moisturizing skin cares while traveling during spring / winter season, my skin will start peeling off. I usually look for moisturizing series to keep my skin hydrated.

Caudalie Skin Care

Caudalie skin cares are Natural, Paraben free and they are made in France. The definition of the name, Caudalie, is a unit measuring the duration of the wine's flavour on the palate.This is because their products are mainly made of vine extracts that come from French Vineyards.  

Why paraben free?

Parabens are synthetic preservatives used in cosmetics and allow skin care products to survive for months or even years in your cabinet. They enter your body through your skin when you use these products.  Parabens can mimic hormones in the body, disrupt functions of the endocrine system or increase the risk associated with exposure to estrogenic chemicals. 

However, many researchers found that it does not pose a significant health risk especially in the small amounts used in personal-care products. Anyway, it's better to be safe than sorry!

My First-Try on Caudalie Skin Care

Instant Foaming Cleanser

This 99% natural soap-free liquid cleanser turns into a generous, airy foam for gentle, effective cleansing. From the first use, skin is cleansed, radiant and refreshed. A blend of grape extracts, sage and chamomile removes make-up and impurities, while soothing skin.
Dermatologist Tested. Hypo-allergenic. Non-comedogenic. All skin types. Ideal for combination or sensitive skin.

As I know, Foaming Cleansers are usually suitable for those with oily skin, but my skin isn't dry after using it, not too dry or oily. Beautiful and delicate scent, smells like cucumber, it's refreshing! Other than handy, foaming cleansers are the types of cleansers that last the longest because all you need is a small amount of cleanser to work up a nice lather to clean your whole face.



Airy foam

Moisturizing Toner

Enriched with moisturizing Vinolevure®, this lotion completes cleansing and revitalizes the skin. Fresh, clean and soft, 
skin is ready to fully benefit from its skincare regimen. 
Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Alcohol-free. Hypoallergenic. 

After cleansing, I apply this moisturizing toner with a cotton pad to face and eyes. It's effective! It leaves my skin perfectly moisturized and toned. 

P.S Even my bf said so, that he felt his face was smooth like baby ass after having a 'comfortable' facial by me with Caudalie product. Haha!


I've been using Caudalie skin care for about two weeks and it was all good. No sensitive or drying problems occur, it leaves my skin smooth. After a few months, it started to dry out my skin. Hence, I'll only use it once or twice a week.




Cheers
INSTAGRAM: _megantsy

Share your thoughts :

@_megantsy