KL Trillion Tower

【KUALA LUMPUR】ROOFINO SKYDINING & BAR


A chill-out night at Roofino Skydining & Bar for my last birthday. I would say the ambiance was perfect.




My boyfriend and I never hang out in Golden Triangle KL area due to massive 24 hours jam. I might exaggerate. I hate it when our time wasted in a traffic jam! Thus, it has become something a little more special for us, or maybe just me, to celebrate any special occasions in the Golden Triangle.


I love the amazing ambiance with floor-to-ceiling glass walls design that provides a crystal-clear purview of the KL landscape. Enjoy the skyline view in the afternoon or it's even better to enjoy the city lights at night. Indulge yourself in such a nice restaurant is definitely a great way for self-rewarding.





Yeap, we got the window seat. How lucky. My boyfriend requested seats with the best view while making a reservation, but we couldn't enjoy the city lights as the window was misty.


Despite the top-notch ambiance, prices of the food like Pizzas (RM28-RM48) or Pasta (RM38-RM48) are reasonable. I would say the prices are standard for most of the restaurants.





What did we order?



Black Angus Tenderloin (170g)   |  RM118

Small portion, small but it's thick. I don't think it's enough if you're super hungry. The steak is tender and juicy. Medium rare is perfect.






Penne Pesto Sliced Chicken & Mushrooms| RM38

If I were to order again, I wouldn't order this pasta. It was okay but maybe not the best. The waiters and waitresses were nice and friendly, been asking me a few times if I had enough cheese or if the pasta was good. My eating speed was just slow, it's not my intention to show "food-was-terrible-kind- of-face" 





Red Velvet Tiramisu| RM20++

The red velvet tiramisu is super good. Highly recommended. The only downside is the size of the cake. Fine dining servings.


We had a walk to enjoy the KL night view after our dinner. Look out for Roofino's signature icon, "love", that's the mandatory place for photo taking.








Roofino Skydining & Bar


338, Jalan Tun Razak, Kampung Datuk Keramat, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur (KL Trillion tower, 34th Floor)

Business hour : 6PM-2AM

Make your reservation : 016-283 2713


Cheers
INSTAGRAM: _megantsy

Share your thoughts :

@_megantsy