181 Orchard Road #01-27 & #02-07 Orchard Central, Singapore 238896

【SINGAPORE - ORCHARD CENTRAL】'LADY' MEGAN GOES TO LADY M


Been here twice! Before and after cutting my hair short. Hoho....
Here for the well-known Mille Crepe cake.
I personally think that sharing the cake is a good choice as I get "sick" of it after eating maybe half of it? The Mille Crepe cakes here definitely taste good, it's just overwhelmingly rich for me. #toomuchofcream

Entrance

Menu


Signature Mille Crepe

Green Tea Mille Crepe


I guess the most popular choice is Green Tea Mille Crepe as I could see most of the people ordered it.
I don't mind having the Green Tea Mille Crepe if I ever visit Lady M again. The aromatic green tea flavor makes the cake extra yummy.
The price is approximately $8.50 - $9.00 per piece.



LADY M (ORCHARD CENTRAL)

181 Orchard Road #01-27 & #02-27 Orchard Central 238896
(5 mins walk from Somerset MRT Station)

Operation hours: 11am - 10pm


Cheers 
INSTAGRAM: _megantsy

Share your thoughts :

@_megantsy