Bangsar

【BANGSAR】DINE IN MARIA'S STEAK CAFE



If you're looking for steaks, Maria's Steak Cafe could be on your list.



There are 2 branches: Bangsar and Damansara Perdana.  Maria's Steak Cafe has been on my checklist for almost a year because their reviews were pretty good, so it came into my mind when I was thinking about where to celebrate for boyfriend's birthday. I chose the Bangsar branch as it's nearer to both of us.


It's not a fancy restaurant where there is candlelight or nice ambiance, it's a "cafe" anyway.  We chose good food over good ambiance this time.



We both had Australian Rib Eye topped with savory butter (RM60) and red wines (RM30++). The steak was tender, good, perfect medium rare. I wouldn't say this is the best in town but totally worth a try.



Ordered a carrot walnut cake (RM9.50) for a small celebration. I've requested to have words written on the plate but I guess the waiter doesn't understand me.



That's all about it. A simple celebration. It would be great if the environment/ambiance is nicer but we were both happy with the meal.






Cheers
INSTAGRAM: _megantsy

Share your thoughts :

@_megantsy