【2018 RECAP】HAPPY 2 0 1 9 !!!


Happy new year everyone! 2018 has been such a splendid year for me.

JANUARY 2018

SINGAPORE
Went to Singapore twice this year.
Read more about my trip to Singapore here
Our first countdown (2017) in "other country" to experience something different.
Also, our first "overseas" trip together. 

MARCH 2018

SINGAPORE
Read more about my trip to Singapore here
Went back to Singapore again with my family.
Explored both observatories in Gardens by the bay.

AUGUST 2018

MACAU
Read more about my trip to Macau here
A trip with my family to the "Las Vegas of Asia"
Spent my last night alone because I bought the wrong flight ticket (wrong returned date).
This was my first time traveling alone although it's just for a day.

SEPTEMBER 2018

PARIS
Read more about my trip to Paris here
I had a chance to fly to Europe, never thought it would be so soon.
It was a business trip, didn't get to explore much but at least I could experience a little of the Parisian's culture and food. Much appreciated.

NOVEMBER 2018

TAIWAN
Read more about my trip to Taiwan here
Checked my mum's bucket list because she always wanted to visit Alishan. Had a great time with her and my fav cousins. Also, this was the first "real" overseas trip with Leslie ❤

DECEMBER 2018

SABAH
Read more about my trip to Sabah here
People been raving about the "Little New Zealand" in Malaysia so here I am. 
It was a relaxing trip with my relatives. 


BLOGGING MILESTONES


In 2018, I've shared 42 blog posts in total. A big big thank you to Tammy Lim, the founder of The Butterfly Project. I have given so many chances and opportunities to learn and write a better blog. Thanks to my future sis-in-law (hahahaChris Chong for her guidance and support.

COLLABORATION

1) Skin care
Metapora 
Klairs 
Bubi Bubi Lips by Unpa
St Ives
Nion Beauty
LaF
Lab 11's
Araya
Glamfox

2)Travel
Traveloka
Grabean App

3)Food
Razpetite Curry Puff
Naughty Nuri's

4) Lifestyle
TagLa
Printcious
Edifier
Welly Merck
The Planner Expert


Thank you all for being a huge part of my 2018.
2019 will be even BETTER! May 2019 be filled with happiness, good health and joys.


Cheers.
INSTAGRAM: _megantsy

Share your thoughts :

@_megantsy