【CRAFT LA ONLINE WORKSHOP】PICK UP A NEW SKILL ANYTIME, ANYWHERE!



Never stop learning. Never stop improving yourself.

Seeing people attending various workshops to learn arts & crafts, somehow it pushes me to the point where I feel that I should improve myself and pick up some new skills too. I have the passion, but timing and transportation is the issue.




The usual workshop usually set at a venue with specific date and time. There was once I registered for a buttercream piping workshop, I drove all the way from Damansara to Cheras, I had no choice but to stuck in a traffic jam on a beautiful Saturday. Moreover, it’s a one-time thing. The only way to remember everything from A-Z is to practice once I’m back from the workshop. There’s no way to “replay” the steps that I’ve forgotten.

Craft La Online Workshop


Craft La Online Workshop is just right for anyone who wants to pick up a new skill or hobby without worrying about timing issue, clashing date and transportation problem. All you need is a laptop or mobile device and your own space. You can learn it online at anytime, anywhere. 

Why I choose Craft La Online Workshop?

  1. No expiry dates. After signing up for a workshop, you can keep the video as long as possible. You can easily replay and recap certain steps that you’ve forgotten.
  2. Flexible time. Join the online workshop anytime, anywhere! No need to fix a time whereby you have to rush yourself all the way to the workshop venue.
  3. Avoid traffic jam! 
Craft La Online Workshop is suitable for everyone especially to those who has jam-packed schedule. The prices for every workshop are reasonable too.


The first season online workshops available in Craft La Online Workshop are:

  •  Brush lettering
  •  Hand tie bouquet
  •  Handmade soap
  • Copperplate workshop
  • Hand sewing doll
  • Hand sewing dog

If any of you are interested, head over to CRAFT La Online Workshop to choose your favorite course. Here’s a special discount code for all of you, simply key in <MEGANCRAFTLA> upon check out to enjoy 15% discounts for any course.


CRAFT LA

Craft La Online Workshop: https://workshop.craftla.com.my/


Cheers.
INSTAGRAM: _megantsy

Share your thoughts :

@_megantsy