29, Jalan Riong, Bangsar, 59100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

【BANGSAR】PROOF PIZZA + WINE | I HAD THE BEST TRUFFLE PIZZA IN MY LIFE !!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF (2019)

Heard of Proof Pizza + Wine for some time but never had a chance to try...so glad that he has finally brought me here for the best pizza to celebrate my birthday.

FOOD

Umbrian Black Truffle pizza, 8 inches | RM39

The Umbrian Black Truffle pizza is da bomb! It's so so good...! The next time I'm here, I will definitely order the 12 inches truffle pizza. 

La Americano, 8 inches | RM32

I kinda regret ordering La Americano pizza, didn't know they use blue cheese. (P.S I don't eat blue cheese) The moment they put down the pizza on the table, I know I'm gonna have a hard time eating it... the blue cheese smell was so strong. 

Ravioli






PROOF PIZZA + WINE 
(Located in APW Bangsar)
29, Jln Riong, Bangsar, 59100 KL
Opening hours: 12.15pm - 3pm, 6pm - 10.30pm (closed on Monday)


 Cheers 
INSTAGRAM: _megantsy

Share your thoughts :

@_megantsy