16, Jalan USJ 10/1e, Taipan Business Centre, 47620 Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

【AVENISS ESTHETICS DE BEAUTE】ANTI-POLLUTION FACIAL TREATMENT


A facial is a great way to take care of your skin. It's been almost a year since I visited a beauty salon, I should probably get my skin cleansed with an intensive facial treatment for at least once this month. 

Aveniss Taipan

Aveniss Esthetics de Beaute provide unique facial treatments that suit your skin condition. You can find them in a few places such as Kota Kemuning, Klang, Puchong, Taipan and more. My boyfriend sent me to Aveniss Taipan for skin pampering, unfortunately, he had to go somewhere to wait for 2 hours. I was told that my boyfriend cannot wait in the beauty salon because there was only one person working on that day. I had no choice but to "shoo" my boyfriend away..... ='( 


First, indulge yourself in a mini foot spa to unwind and release all the stress. After soaking my feet for a minute, the beautician, Minnie, brought me to the consultation room to understand my skin condition. 


A cup of warm tea was given before and after the facial treatment.


Next, fill up the consultation form. After knowing my skin condition, Minnie introduced Anti-Pollution Facial Treatment to me since my only concern was dry skin. It helps prevent skin damage from pollutants while improving clarity, texture, and tone. This treatment includes a mask and 2 Ampoules. 


Ready for Anti-Pollution Facial Treatment!


This was a 2 hours facial treatment. It started off with cleansing and toning followed by mask, ampoules, as well as face and shoulder massage. I love the cooling sensation of the mask! Minnie understands further by asking a little more about my skin concern, she gave some advice and suggested some products that may suit my needs. Not being pushy at all, thumbs up!

After facial

I had a pleasant experience in Aveniss Taipan. The outcome was great, my skin remained glowy for a few days even after the treatment. I have a more supple complexion now.


Cheers.
FB PAGE: W A N D E R L U S T • E R

INSTAGRAM: _megantsy 

Share your thoughts :

  1. May i know how much is the price for their faciail?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Against maturing facials are publicized all things considered and use words like "reviving" or in any event, "lifting" in the portrayal. These facials are intended to diminish the indications of the maturing procedure on the face.
    cheap spa in Manhattan

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is known to effectively treat acne scars, uneven skin texture, hyper pigmentation, dull skin, clogged pores, fine wrinkles and stretch marks. best microdermabrasion machine

    ReplyDelete

@_megantsy