【KLAIRS REVIEW】 SPECIAL NIGHT CARE FOR TOMORROW'S MAKEUP


My special night care routine for tomorrow's makeup.

The nighttime skincare is the key to flawless skin. It allows the skin to heal, breathe and restore while you’re sleeping.


Here are my easy skincare tips with Klairs Skincare Products you might want to follow at night before heading to bed so that you can have a healthy glowing and well-hydrated skin in the next morning.



My unboxing video of KLAIRS' Skincare products.




Let’s get started - My night care and makeup routine!





Step 1: Klairs Gentle Black Deep Cleansing Oil




I would start off with Klairs Gentle Black Deep Cleansing Oil after a tiring day and long wear of makeup/without makeup. It cleans out my pores and removes all the makeup, dirt and impurities on my skin. My skin feels clean and it does not cause any trouble on my skin. Besides that, the aromatic smell of the cleansing oil is soothing and relaxing.


I would do a double cleansing if I’m wearing makeup especially sunblock/bb cream.
Klairs 

Gentle Black Deep Cleansing Oil has the combination of natural black grains ingredients extracted from the nature that will gently take care of your skin. It contains Black Bean Oil to control sebum and increases skin elasticity, Black Sesame Oil to prevents dehydration and skin aging and Blackcurrant Seed Oil to strengthen the skins protective layer and skin cell regeneration. This is why it is recommended for people who have dry and sensitive skin, rough skin by blackheads and dead skin cells, want the skin care effect while cleansing.


Klairs Gentle Black Deep Cleansing Oil may leave a slightly oily feeling after washing. For people who do not like the oily feeling, you may wash off with normal cleanser.


Step 2: Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask



Very nice packaging that comes with a tiny moisturizer spoon
.

After cleansing, it’s best to apply toner before applying Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask.


*Try out Klairs toner, it works better for using the same range of product, or use your own favorite brand toner will be fine too.




Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask provides strong moisturizing power that maintains the moisture for at least 8 hours even for dry skin. This is because vitamin E is an oil that is great for moisturizing.
 It can be used as a day and night moisturizer. 


I love how it moisturizes my skin and doesn’t give me a flaky and cakey makeup skin in the next morning. Honestly, I love all Klairs skincare product that has this aromatic smell, it’s so relaxing after applying.


Start out by using only a small amount at first and find the amount that works for you. Using large amount may increase the stickiness due to the nature of vitamin E. For me, I’ll only apply 1/2 or 1/3 scoop depending on my skin condition.
The texture is jelly-like but it blends well with the skin.


Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask can be upgraded by mixing with additional brightening, wrinkle repairing and moisturizing with the antioxidant power. The moisturizing effects increase when mixed with a cream or essence. You can mix Vitamin drop + vitamin mask / soothing cream + vitamin mask and use as a sleeping pack when your skin feels extra dry.

*mixing ratio can be adjusted freely depending on the skin type and desired texture of the product

Step 3: By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C21.5 Advanced Serum



Small and handy, comes with a dropper.


This is the super upgrade serum, new & improved formula with fewer ingredients for more effects By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C21.5 Advanced Serum. 
It restores balance to replenish and retain moisture in the skin with the optimal 21.5% of a pure vitamin. The serum gives great hydration and absorption without the stickiness. Stingy feeling on the skin is normal due to the natural vitamin C.





This serum is very good for reducing blemishes and acne scars.
 


The very last step of my night care routine with Klairs skincare products. Squeeze half to one drop on each part of my face (forehead, cheeks, and chin) only at night before I go to bed, apply it after Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask slightly reduce the stinging feeling on my skin.


Step 4: SLEEP!! Get your beauty sleep!


Yes. Have your beauty sleep and let the Klairs skincare products do the job.


STEP 5: Limited Edition Mochi BB Cushion (Next day)




Thumbs up for the exclusive cute packaging. It doesn’t just come with my favorite colour-Blue but it looks so adorable. It’s a cute version of mochi! I’m so in love with it.
 Look at the puff, it’s a mochi too!

The Klairs all-time bestseller Mochi BB Cushion has been improved with a light finish, long-lasting coverage that fights sweat and oil all day but it comes in only one tone which is apricot-beige tone that complements both yellow and red skin in a natural way, it neutralizes the redness of the skin for a comfortable and healthy look while colour-correcting and brightening dull, discoloured skin tone. My skin tone is more to light-medium. It works well and looks really natural on my skin!


Mochi BB Cushion has a refreshing finish like a powder because it is designed as a balm-type product rather than a liquid. Therefore, it fills in the pores for the silky smooth finish. Besides that, it has 40 SPF, it’s excellent as a sunblock or when fixing makeup.


Mochi BB Cushion has a natural color and glows to give our skin a lively finish. My skin looks smooth. Say goodbye to my dull, uneven skin tone and most importantly, say bye to beauty cam hahaha!



I usually have my basic skin care routine in the morning before applying makeup. I wouldn’t want heavy skin care products on my skin during the day due to our hot weather, it’s best to keep it light so I don’t feel the stickiness on my skin. Another thing that I would recommend the Mochi BB Cushion is that it acts as a sunblock too. I hate applying liquid sunblock on my face because of the stickiness that it creates especially when I’m exposed to hot sun. Hence, Mochi BB Cushion works best that it comes in 2-in-1 to leave my skin smooth and protect my skin from the UV rays.





Where to buy?




To purchase KLAIRS Products, head over to Hermo 



Cheers
INSTAGRAM: _megantsy

Share your thoughts :

@_megantsy