【METAPORA REVIEW】 SIMPLE HYDRATING LIGHT MOISTURIZER



Why Metapora?



Their products are infused with active fruit powders, pure extracts, and essential oils.
    
  • 100% natural
    
  • 100% vegan
     
  • Organic
     
  • No chemicals



Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer



A gentle and light moisturizer that balances, beautifies and hydrates my skin.
I’ve been using it daily in the morning and night for a week.


I like how it absorbs into my skin in less than 10 seconds without having oily looking skin which actually draws people’s attention. Similar to a situation when you applied too much of lip balm on your lips and people would stare at you “did you just ate some oily food and forgot to wipe your mouth?” Haha


My skin doesn’t feel sticky after applying nor oily at the end of the day. This is pretty important to me. The sticky feelings could be annoying, my hair would stick on my face and it’s going to be so messy, uncomfortable.



Scent



How many of you love smelling the products before purchasing? High 5! I believe pleasant scent not only attract people but we, as an end user, definitely feel good having such a pleasant and relaxing scent especially skin care products that will be applying on face.
 I’m really happy with the scent of Metapora Light Moisturizer. It’s light, relaxing and soothing.




The results



I don’t see much difference on the first day. However, I started seeing the glow and my smooth baby skin on the next following days. What amazing was I could smile without having tight pulling sensation or flaky looking skin in the next morning. 
Every product works differently for every individual and different skin type.

 Find yours at https://www.metapora.com/


Cheers
INSTAGRAM: _megantsy

Share your thoughts :

@_megantsy