【THE PLANNER EXPERT REVIEW】THE DREAM PLANNER 2019

How do you manage your time and daily schedule? 

I personally love having a well-organized day. Besides working on a routine 9 am - 6 pm office job, sometimes I do have some meetings, activities/events to go, or weekend dates but how can I remember so many things at once?

I tend to get a monthly planner book every year and it plays an important role in my life. My memory sucks... especially when I have a jam-packed schedule. I need to write down every events, deadline, trips and etc in my planner so everything is well-organized. This way, I'll not over-planned things or missed out any of the events.

However....I realized whatever I've planned ahead change due to certain circumstances, whatever goals I wish to achieve tend to be faded month after month. This is because every plans and goal were set in my mind, I never had proper planning.


Look what The Planner Expert offers today? It's The Dream Planner 2019! The planner does not have a dreamy beautiful cover page but you'll definitely love the contents because The Dream Planner helps in all expects of life including helping you to achieve your goal. I really need this! Besides never missed out any of the events, I'll be able to stay focus with my ultimate goals, stress management, self-tracking to stay motivated, get clear on my goals, work less but see the progress, and to have a work-life balance. 

Since it's the end of the year 2018, I'm going to start planning and achieve more lil goals for 2019 with The Dream Planner!


Why choose a Planner Book, not Planner/Calendar apps?

I love writing in different fonts and doodle a lil depending on my mood. It's more personalized and I could remember more by writing it down. Unlike storing everything in an application, you might lose it. 

The Dream Planner 2019 

A typical planner book comes with a daily/weekly/monthly planner, it just simply schedules your tasks, it could mess you up in a long run. A relationship, health, career, personal development, financial....everyone of us have so many things to handle in our life. Hence, The Dream Planner has been designed to help focus on our goals step by step, it also helps in creating a balanced life and focus on what's important. 




How to achieve your goal?

The best way to achieve any goal in life is to not only set them right away, but you also need to plan and execute the actions in accordance with achieving it over time. Make it into a daily basis. Takes 5 to 10 minutes everyday to plan your day smartly to achieve your goal. The dream planner helps to breakdown your bigger goals and create more manageable goals.

What are the benefits of having The Dream Planner?

  • Self reflection
  • Goal achievement strategy
  • Finance tracking
  • Habit Tracker
  • Monthly goal setting
  • Weekly planner
  • Daily planner
  • Monthly reflection
  • Life visualize
  • Bucket list

What's inside The Dream Planner?

  • Your personal details
  • Self-realization
  • Dream roadmap
  • Goal breakdown structure
  • Bucket List
  • Skills to build
  • Habits to change
  • Yearly & Monthly calendar
  • Monthly planner
  • Monthly money planner
  • Monthly habit tracker
  • Weekly planner
  • Daily planner
  • Weekly reflection
  • Monthly reflection
  • Year-end reflection
The bonus pages are Birthday Planner, Travel Planner, Self Care List, Monthly Book List, and Favorite Recipes!







If you need The Dream planner 2019 like I do, head over to The Planner Expert. You'll get 1x Dream Planner, x1 Erasable Ink Pen, x1 Gift Box, x2 Bookmarks and x2 Stickers with RM120 package. It's Free Delivery!! On top of that, you can request to get a customize planner with your own preferable contents, cover page, colors, and designs.

Gift box
Stickers
Planner and Erasable ink pen

Bookmark


Cheers.
INSTAGRAM: _megantsy

Share your thoughts :

@_megantsy